Saturday, July 25, 2009

Update on adoptions

orange-heart orange-with-leaf

black-on-red-rug

It’s really calm and kind of lonely around here tonight because these guys all found homes this week! All the earlier kittens in the blog have gone to live with lovely people and should be very happy. I do miss them following me around and climbing up to snuggle for a nap. Tomorrow, I’m going to clean the kitchen and move the little gray kittens in there from the sunroom to get more socialized. They are starting to not be so afraid and will soon be following me around; I won’t be lonely for long!

gray-timid gray-friendly gray-white-feet

These little guys look so much better, it only took 2 doses of antibiotics to clear up their eyes. They’re gaining weight and are already litter box trained. They’ve adjusted to Daisy quite nicely; she is very protective of her kittens. Today I gave them kitten toys to play with and they have been very busy rolling the balls around the room.

daisy-with-gray

No comments:

Post a Comment